For many sales and marketing companies, CRM systems can be pure horror to get to grips with on their own without costly extra support. Our new member saw that there were many loose threads between programs and users and therefore created the Funnelbud system.
FunnelBud was born in 2015, when Yusuf Young meanwhile worked as a consultant for HubSpot, Salesforce and several other systems and discovered that almost all of his customers had the same problem: They bought an expensive system but used only a fraction of the capacity, so they had to hire consultants to exploit the potential.
- FunnelBud does not believe in that model. We believe that you do not buy a system, but a result, and therefore we sell one marketing automation and CRM systems where that type of help and your own consultant is included. If we give the customer a good implementation, we get "paid" in the form of a long-term, satisfied customer relationship, which both we and the customer gain in the long run.
Life has many ups and downs, but in the end it is the journey that counts
With this model, their goal is to unlock the potential of marketing and sales technology for as many people as possible and thereby contribute to spreading the best ideas - not necessarily those backed by the most resources.
- We want to make sales and marketing technology equally accessible to everyone, regardless of resources and size. Through this we want to make it possible for the best ideas to spread, which we believe creates a better world.
Something to prepare for as a partner
- We are a 100% remote company. This means that our entire team works from home. It is not uncommon for us to have team meetings where 15 people participate and participate several times a week, all from different parts of the world. We once invited a partner to present online to us. We had forgotten to tell you that the whole company would listen to the presentation. When she jumped into the online meeting and was met by 15 faces, many of whom she had only emailed before, she was about to fall off the chair in surprise.
Yusuf also says that she recovered and the presentation went very well, with many good laughs for all the fun email threads she had with several of us before.
Which song is Funnelbud's signature song?
- Life has many ups and downs. But in the end, it is the journey that counts. This is exactly how we feel at FunnelBud, when almost every day brings new surprises, but in the end we just love to work together in such a fantastic team.
As Funnelbud is a remote company, only Yusuf will sit with us at The Park and work from time to time.
- But it's 5 minutes from my home so it can not get better than that.
We look forward to seeing you in the corridors Yusuf, hope you will enjoy our community!